1.56 Lac to 1.80 Lac (CTC)
· Account Executive oversees general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transaction
· Jr. Account Executive combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team. Duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
· Tally ERP data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and prepare creditors statements.
· Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments.
· Handling petty cash, preparing bills and receipts.
· Maintaining accounting records, making copies, filing documents, etc
· Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Auditing financial information
· Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
· Analyzing accounts and business plans
· Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
· Financial forecasting and risk analysis
· Dealing with insolvency cases
· Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organizations
· Meeting and interviewing clients
· Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines
· Corporate Finance Reporting Skills
· Reporting Research
· Data Entry Management
· General Math Skills
13000 to 15000 [As Per interview]
Marital Status: Unmarried