2.16 Lac to 2.64 Lac (CTC)
Sales & Marketing
· Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting Sales Representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships.
· The Sales Coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction
· To be a successful Sales Coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
· Sales Coordinator will be required to forge relationships with current and prospective clients, using these connections as opportunities to drive sales and promote well-being.
· They should also perform ongoing competitor analyses to ensure that to remain a leading Provider in the field.
· Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material. Responsible for generating leads for the organization by sending emails and calls.
· Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates.
· Sending quotations to the prospect customers and taking follow ups twice in a week.
· Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
· Responsible for daily collating reports on visits done by the Sales team.
· Coordinating with HR on recruiting new manpower giving them training regarding the process.
· Responsible to look for the expenses submitted by executives and send it for further approvals
· Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly sales report. Giving feedback to sales executives for their performance and targets achieved by them every month by conducting meetings.
· Always motivating and praising the team for their good work.
· Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted product Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
· Provide product information and deliver product samples
· Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
· Good relationship
· Knowledge of company strategies
· Constant updating
· Closing Skills
· Product Knowledge
· Client Relationships
To 22,000/- (Depending on interview)
have experience of Work in Aluminum / Brass Industry
Ms. Divyanshi Singh