Ceramic & Tiles
1.8 Lac to 2.04 Lac (CTC)
Sales & Marketing
· Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting Sales Representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships. The Sales Coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction. To be a successful Sales Coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Sales Co- Coordinator will be required to forge relationships with current and prospective clients, using these connections as opportunities to drive sales and promote well-being. They should also perform ongoing competitor analyses to ensure that to remain a leading provider in the field.
· Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material. Responsible for generating leads for the organization by sending emails and calls.
· Passing on the inquiries to Sales executives for further process and taking regular follow ups for the inquiries.
· Sending quotations to the prospect customers and taking follow ups twice in a week.
· Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
· Responsible for daily collating reports on visits done by the Sales team.
· Daily monitoring on sales preparing progress report and sending to M.D.
· Coordinating with HR on recruiting new manpower giving them training regarding the process.
· Responsible to look for the expenses submitted by executives and send it for further approvals
· Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly sales report.
· Giving feedback to sales executives for their performance and targets achieved by them every month by conducting meetings.
· Always motivating and praising the team for their good work.
· Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
· Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
· Convincing skills
· Good Communication
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Negotiation Skills
· The ability and desire to sell.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Positive, confident and determined approach.
· High degree of self-motivation and ambition.
· Capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
· Client Relationships
15000/- to 17000/- + Transportation + Lunch (Depends on interview)
Female Candidates Only
Ms. Divyanshi Singh