1.8 Lac to 2.04 Lac (CTC)
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office. Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and
• Supports visitors. Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
• Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains documentation work.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Answering phone calls to relevant staff
· Scheduling meetings and appointments
· To plan, organize, and administer the activities of his/her department, office, or division efficiently.
· To keep informed of new developments relating to his/her function and to maintain a creative and experimental attitude
· toward change, in order to continuously improve the operation of his/her area of responsibility.
· Coordinate and oversee all office activities
· Ensure adherence to relevant company procedures and policies
· Oversee the members of the administrative team and coordinate their activities
· Keep databases in check and update them regularly
· Control the office supplies state and make sure it is in accordance with office needs
· Supervise cleaning crew and cleanliness of office space
· Create and present reports for senior managers
Coordinate and participate in office space planning, maintenance and renovations
· Good Communication Skills
· Team Working
· Computer Skills
· Well organized
· Strong Work Ethics
· Interpersonal Skills
15000/- to 17000/-
Should have experience of Work in Manufacturing Industry